• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fucking Offseason Thread - Why bother waiting?

Not really sure how you go from wishing the GM would sign a 5.5 million dollar 3C and pleading with Seattle to take Kerfoot … to him keeping Kerfoot as 3C and signing a guy with 1 goal in 55 games for 4C and pretending everyone else is crazy for being disappointed.

Bonino cost 5.5?

Bunch of bs. This nerd can do no wrong is a bunch of shit. This team is no better than they were last year. We’ve spent 6 of the 9 mill cap on JUNK. Mrazek may be marginally better than Andersen the last couple years.

Bunting. FOH

Sir I think you're confused. No one said he was a bad signing. You need to reevaluate what he meant by model-breaking.

Hint: it's not because he's as good as Auston Matthews.

I want you to guess what his model would say if he removed Bunting completely.

I want you to guess what his model would say if he removed Bunting completely.
If you adjust Mrazek as well who is Vasilevsky in the model? They'd be a really good team. Maybe even as good of a regular season team as last year. You're trying to get me to say they suck or something. I don't think that!

If you adjust Mrazek as well who is Vasilevsky in the model? They'd be a really good team. Maybe even as good of a regular season team as last year. You're trying to get me to say they suck or something. I don't think that!

Why would they adjust someone with an extensive track record like mrazek?

Why would they adjust someone with an extensive track record like mrazek?

Ask the guy who made the model and specifically cautioned people looking at the Leafs results to chill because Mrazek and Bunting break his models due to outlier performance in very small sample last season.

LargeTidyDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif

Ask the guy who made the model and specifically cautioned people looking at the Leafs results to chill because Mrazek and Bunting break his models due to outlier performance in very small sample last season.

The hilarious thing is that if you look at his first tweet on mrazek he only had him at 48th percentile.

But I promise you that even guys with wildly different models, like Dom, will project something similar.

The hilarious thing is that if you look at his first tweet on mrazek he only had him at 48th percentile.

But I promise you that even guys with wildly different models, like Dom, will project something similar.

Cool, when Dom posts his projections, I'll happily take a look. All I know right now is that dude's model literally projects Bunting as the addition of another Auston Matthews level player at the moment, according to the author himself.

An eye test glance of our roster leaves me feeling identical to how it did when I wrote what I did earlier about us being way, way too reliant on 4 guys for putting the puck in the net.

Cool, when Dom posts his projections, I'll happily take a look. All I know right now is that dude's model literally projects Bunting as the addition of another Auston Matthews level player at the moment, according to the author himself.

An eye test glance of our roster leaves me feeling identical to how it did when I wrote what I did earlier about us being way, way too reliant on 4 guys for putting the puck in the net.

Feel the same way, sure hope Tavares bounces back like we expect him to.

For the record jfresh had the Leafs projected at 107pts in 4th place .....yesterday.

Back