• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

Marlies
McMann - Holmberg - Robertson
Abruzzese - Shaw - Steeves
Clifford - Gambrell - Ellis
Hirvonen - Tverberg - Voit
Ovchinnikov - Kressler

Kokkonen - Villeneuve
Lagesson - Niemela
Benoit - Rifai
Lajoie

Jones
Petruzzello
Hildeby

it is kinda funny that everyone shat all over treliving for signing Jones and then everyone suddenly was scared he was going to be taken on waivers.

it is kinda funny that everyone shat all over treliving for signing Jones and then everyone suddenly was scared he was going to be taken on waivers.

I would’t describe myself as “scared” he’d be taken. I’m on the record that I didn’t care if he did, and hope that Hildeby quickly passes him on the depth chart.

It’s moreso just that in the Dubas era, whenever we tried to get any goalie with NHL experience or any remotely useful depth player through waivers, they automatically got claimed. So I’ve just grown to expect it.

I mean, even Hairy Sateri got claimed out from under Dubas, for fuck’s sake.

yeah no doubt they tried to bully dubas. and they love fucking with the leafs. maybe Brad's got them to lay off the pettiness.

I’m as low as him as anyone, but I don’t see any upside to trading him.
So you're saying trading him the year after a major injury and after he doesn't make the NHL roster might be selling low and makes zero sense? Bold take, guys.

Back